Join us for MyTime for Term 3 every Friday starting 28 July 2017.
Click Here to view this Term’s calendar.
Our MyTime group provides support for mothers, fathers, grandparents and anyone caring for a child with a disability or chronic medical condition.
Parents can socialise and share ideas with others who understand the rewards and intensity of the caring role.
Our MyTime Group welcomes parents and carers – including mums, dads, grandparents and the principal carer – who are eligible for the Carer Allowance (Child) for a child with a disability or chronic medical condition.
Parents and carers can:
• meet others in similar circumstances
• have fun, hear from others and share experiences
• find out about available community support
• get extra parenting information and skills development
• make time for themselves while children play, supported by a play helper.
Depending on what the group wants to do, our facilitator will guide group activities or provide resources.